Work On Your Game Inc specializes in helping professionals and rising talent earn a full time living following your passion and helping others.
If you want to know you've made the most of your potential, master your mindset , and make a living from your passion then we can definitely help you.
We are the best there is at Personal & Professional Development that is not the cheesy, cookie-cutter stuff you're used to -- look at our CEO and tell us it's not true!
- The Work On Your Game message has reached over 75 million people since 2005, starting in sports and spanning into entrepreneurship, personal development and 20 other industries worldwide
- Former D3 College Basketball Walk-On...
- 9-Year Professional Basketball Player...
- Author of 27 Books, Including "Work On Your Game"
- Has Given 4 TEDxTalks on Discipline, Confidence, Mental Toughness & Personal Initiative...
- Basketball Workout Videos on The Internet? Dre Invented that Genre in 2006...
- Has Worked With People in 20+ Industries, From Athletes to Freelancers, Solopreneurs, Financial Advisors, Health & Wellness Experts, Marketers, Authors, Students, and More...
- Started out selling $4.99 basketball training programs in 2009 -- sold over 15,000 of them
- Has published over 15,000 pieces of original content online
- The "Thought Leadership" industry is made for middle-aged White Men -- Dre is not that!
- Any information you can find about playing Overseas Basketball was either written by or is a derivative of Dre Baldwin's work
- Had no connections in business -- Dre "earned his way in" the game
- Did a ton of unpaid work to prove himself and get established
- Was a "Nerd" As A Kid -- Before Nerds Were Cool -- And Had Very Little Self-Confidence (which is why he can now teach it)
- Started Playing Basketball At Age 14, and Taught Himself To Play
- "Walked On" To Play Basketball At a D3 College
- Didn't Even Play On Basketball Team His Senior Year Of College
- Started Entrepreneurial Journey When Pro Basketball Career Was Too Inconsistent
- Influencer, daily vlogger and content creator ALL before those were cool things to do
Awards, Titles, and Designations:
- Dre is The First Player from His NCAA D3 School to Play Professional Basketball
- YouTube Silver Play Button Holder (100,000+ Subscribers)
- 3 Million+ Downloads of our Podcasts
- Dre Has Appeared & Been Featured In/On 200+ Podcasts, Radio Shows And International Publications Digital + Print
Other Info About Work On Your Game Inc.:
- Published Over 15,000 Pieces Of Original Content -- more than ANYONE online EVER
- Multiple books on topics of Discipline, Confidence, Mental Toughness & Personal Initiative
- Content has reached over 73 million (that we can count) people since 2005
- Served Clients in 50+ Countries Worldwide
- 4 TEDxTalks On Discipline, Confidence, Mental Toughness & Personal Initiative
- Created Over 200 Programs, Guides And Courses
- Processed Over 13,000 Orders Of Products in 5 Years With ZERO Advertising
When you want to earn a full time living following your passion and helping others, you need someone you can count on when it comes to your Personal & Professional Development.
We will help you know you've made the most of your potential, master your mindset , and make a living from your passion!